2. Promote the innovative development of trade in goods
(1) The Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone and Lingang New Area shall formulate pilot plans for the import of remanufactured products, and promptly report them to the competent department of commerce for approval before implementation. The pilot program clarifies the list of remanufactured imported products, the standards and requirements applicable to remanufactured products (including but not limited to quality characteristics, safety and environmental performance, etc.), conformity assessment procedures, regulatory measures, etc.
(2) The following goods temporarily entering the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone and Lingang New Area from abroad may temporarily not pay customs duties, import value-added tax and consumption tax after the taxpayer provides a guarantee to the Customs at the time of entry: professional equipment (including software, instruments, equipment and supplies used in news reporting or filming of films and television programs, etc.) necessary for the conduct of business, trade or professional activities of temporary entry personnel in accordance with the laws of our country; goods used for exhibitions or demonstrations; commercial samples, Advertising videos and audio recordings; sporting goods necessary for sports competitions, performances or training. The above-mentioned goods shall be re-shipped out of China within 6 months from the date of entry, and shall not be used for commercial purposes such as sale or lease during the temporary entry period.
If it is necessary to extend the period of re-shipment of the country, the formalities for extension shall be completed in accordance with the regulations.
(3) When an enterprise handles import customs declaration, the Customs may grant preferential tariff treatment to the certificate of origin provided by the enterprise, such as only minor errors such as printing errors, typing errors, omissions of non-critical information or minor differences between documents, and when confirming the origin of the goods, the enterprise does not have to repeatedly revise and submit application materials. On the basis of summing up experience, Shanghai Customs has replicated and promoted it throughout Shanghai.
(4) If an enterprise submits an application for extension of the advance ruling to the Customs without any change in the laws, facts and circumstances on which the advance ruling is based, the Customs shall, in accordance with the relevant requirements, improve the work process, accept the application for extension of the advance ruling, and make a decision as soon as possible before the expiration of the validity period of the ruling.
(5) Under the premise of meeting the requirements of China’s customs supervision and completing the necessary quarantine procedures, the Customs shall release the air express goods that have submitted the necessary documents within 6 hours after arrival.
(6) On the premise of complying with the relevant regulations of China and completing the necessary quarantine procedures, the Customs shall release the arriving goods imported by air or sea and submit all the information required for customs clearance within 48 hours.
(7) If the customs duties, other import taxes and fees have not been determined before the arrival of the goods (including upon arrival), but otherwise meet the conditions for release, and a guarantee has been provided to the Customs or relevant procedures have been performed in accordance with the requirements, the Customs shall release them.
(8) When overseas conformity assessment institutions apply for the qualification of conformity assessment institutions in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone and Lingang New Area, the same or equivalent procedures, standards and other conditions for domestic conformity assessment institutions shall be applied in accordance with the specific requirements of the State Administration for Market Regulation for certification qualification pilots.
(9) If an enterprise imports information technology equipment products in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone and Lingang New Area, according to the specific work requirements of the State Administration for Market Regulation, the certification body accepts the self-declaration materials provided by the supplier in line with electromagnetic compatibility standards, and after assessing the electrical safety of the product in accordance with the relevant requirements of compulsory product certification, it will issue a compulsory product certification certificate, and mark the electromagnetic compatibility part on the certification certificate as a declaration of conformity, clearly indicating that the products should be imported from the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone and Lingang New Area.
(10) Enterprises importing wine in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone and Lingang New Area are allowed to import labels including chateau (winery), classic (classic), clos (vineyard), cream (silky), crusted/crusting (with lees), fine (fine), late bottled vintage (late vintage), noble (noble), reserve (reserve), Descriptors or adjectives such as Ruby (ruby red), Special reserve, Solera, Superior, sur lie, tawny (aged yellow port), vintage or vintage character.
Customs and municipal market supervision departments shall do a good job in compliance supervision of imported wine labeling information in accordance with relevant requirements such as the Food Safety Law, the Measures for the
Administration of Import and Export Food Safety, and the General Principles for the Labeling of Prepackaged Foods.