Audit Management Finance (A.M.F.) is an accounting, financial, legal and tax consulting firm offering a complete service. The firm was founded in 2008 by Mehdi Maazoun, A chartered accountant with significant big 4 experience in both Tunisia and France. Mehdi is also the first certified public accountant elected in the High Council of the Judiciary, representing all Tunisian accountants. This honorific title has notably increased the legal services of the firm A.M.F. and gives him the opportunity to sit with the highest Magistrates and lawyers.
Based in Tunis (the capital of Tunisia), A.M.F. has been in operating since 2008 and is a fast-growing mid-sized firm serving a wide range of clients, including a number of foreign owned subsidiaries, in the fields of oil and gas, industrial manufacturing, trade, communications, technology. Whether you are a private client moving to Tunisia, investing abroad, an entrepreneur following your dream, or a Tunisian moving internationally – their team of tax specialists and Certified Public Accountants have the expertise and dedication to ensure you receive the right advice to help you comply with ever increasing tax laws and regulations.
Offering high-end, independent Tunisian Tax and legal advice to the international community, A.M.F. advise both private individual and corporate clients. They are also experienced in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and can work with clients speaking many languages (French, Arabic, English & Italian). The firm is a member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Tunisia, which is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
A.M.F. works with local and international clients (in particular subsidiaries of European companies established in Tunisia). Their services cover in particular:
- Business creation
- Support and advice when creating your company
- Support and advice when transforming your company
- Support and advice when liquidating your company
- Corporate Finance
- Implementation of reports
- Business plan
- Implementation of estimated income statement and cash flow
- Advice for the funding of your company
- Merge and acquisition of companies
- Advice and support when acquiring a company
- Advice and support when merging your company
- Tax optimisations
- VAT returns
- Legal audit and limited statutory examination
- Special Reports
- Management, recording of transactions and closing of the accounting periods
- Partial or total outsourcing of your accounting department
- Consolidation of the financial statements
- Human Resources and Payroll Management
- Payroll management: calculation and salary processing, withholding tax management, annual salary certificates and tax certificates
- Employees management: preparation of work contracts, management of work permits
- Social contributions and insurances management: registration with the compensations office, advice and implementation of insurances to cover accidents & sickness, preparation of the annual returns
We offer a comprehensive range of professional services in a convenient one-stop shop. With specialist experts around the world, you can be confident that you will receive the highest standard of advice.
Audit Management Finance answered questions about the firm, some of the key issues affecting their sector, and the future of their industry & firm. See their answers below.